Friday, September 30, 2016

Ups and Downs of High School






             High school so far has been a completely new and interesting experience for me.The best thing about high school so far has to be the freedom. The high school makes middle school seem like a jail. I would never be allowed to carry my backpacks and phone to all my classes and the best part is that I can leave the school for lunch or whenever I have a free period. With all these new freedoms it makes me feel more grown up and responsible unlike in the middle school where we were supervised every step of the way. But what I realize as we start getting deep into the year, the work load piles up. That's actually the worst thing about high school. In middle school my homework would only take about an hour, but now I'm up until one o,clock. Also, I usually wouldn't study super hard for my tests but after taking my first high school test I realized that I would have to study hard for the rest of my tests in order to do well. And the scariest part of all that puts the most pressure on me is that everything you do here in high school counts for collage.

















No comments:

Post a Comment