Sunday, October 16, 2016

Is our world real?


              I think we are not living in an entirely real world. I believe that the is something out there with a higher intelligence that controls us, almost like a video game. The fact that we could be some sort of simulation may be hard for most people to digest because we are so focus on ourselves and the we humans are the highest level. But if we look beyond that there is some logical proof that we may not be living in a real world. As our knowledge of the universe continues to expand, everything we learn happens to be connected by some type of math formula, like a code. Also, how do we know that everyone around us is really alive. As latin philosophical, René Descartes once said, "i think, therefor i am." I know that i am really alive because i can think, but how do i know that the people around me are also thinking. I don't know so for all I know, everyone can just be part of a simulation.


No comments:

Post a Comment